CGE Photo Contest Spring 2022
***2022 Dates Subject to Change***
How to Enter
- Choose a photo from your education abroad experience during the academic year 2019/2020 that falls into one of the following three categories:
- Nighthawks Abroad – a photo that includes one or more UNG students abroad.
- The World as Your Classroom – a photo that reflects the traditions, customs, or culture of another country.
- Postcards from the World – a photo so perfect it could be a postcard! The subject can be landscape or cityscape, close-up or wide-angle. We want to see your artistic side!
- Email your photo to email@example.com between Monday, May 20th and Monday, May 27th, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Include the following information in the body of the email:
- Your contact information:
- Full name
- Year in school
- Instagram name (so we can tag you if you win!)
- Your education abroad program, including:
- Title of the program
- Term and year
- Description of the photo:
- Which of the three Photo Contest Categories does your photo best represent?
- Where/when was it taken?
- Who’s in it (if applicable)?
- A brief caption: what’s happening in the photo?
- Entries must have been taken by a UNG student on a CGE sponsored education abroad program during the following terms: Summer 2019, Fall 2019 or Spring 2020.
- Each student can submit up to one entry per category.
- The photo must not be manipulated in any way and must be original work.
- The photo cannot violate privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights.
- The photo cannot contain any inappropriate behavior, unlawful activity, nudity, or profanity.
Voting and Prizes
- A panel of judges from CGE will select the best entries from each of the three categories to be posted on CGE’s Instagram Stories (@ungglobal) on May 12th.
- Followers of @ungglobal will vote for their favorite entry via an anonymous Instagram Stories poll.
- The photo with the most votes in each category will be mailed a selection of UNG swag and their winning entry will be reposted on all of CGE’s social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter).