After You Return
|Others want to hear from you! Here’s your chance to share your education abroad experience.|
- Become a Global Nighthawk
- Share your experience on Social Media @ungglobal and using #ungglobal.
- Volunteer for CGE during the annual study abroad fair in September.
- Present your experience to others. Join us for one of our two information sessions each semester or speak to a class.
- Table for your program when you return.
- Put your experience on your resume! Speak with Career Services for assistance in communicating the benefits of your experience.
|Be a Global Nighthawk!|
If you would like to become a Global Nighthawk please submit an application by January 1st! Interviews will be held January 6th thru the 10th and the training session will be held January 17th.
Do you have questions? Contact the Center for Global Engagement.
While partially accessible, this software may not meet all accessibility requirements.
The Center for Global Engagement is committed to providing international experiences to all students, and we are happy to provide you the application in a different format. Please email us to request this application in a different format.